Enjoying your stay
Please refer to the map to identify the location of facilities for campers.
There is no additional charge for showers or hot water.
Next to the farmyard
Walk across the meadow on the camper’s path to the facilities block, on the right adjacent to the farmyard. The furthest two doors are entrances to:
- A Family washroom, with shower, and a toilet cubicle with washbasin, with additional space for changing, perfect for families who need a bit of extra room to spread out.
And a larger room which houses:
- Two shower cubicles with changing space
- A toilet cubicle with hot water washbasin
- A washing machine for camper’s use, charge £2 per wash, including washing capsule.
- Fridge freezer for those who do not have their own facility, to keep your milk and other things cold, and for freezing your own cool-packs.
- Power points for hairdryers or phone charging and similar.
- A drying room space, with lines for hanging up wet gear or washing to dry.
Also, there are a few seats for your comfort if you are waiting, magazines and book exchange or borrow.
- Campsite information is here, including any notices of current updates or essential info.
- Leaflets for activities and attractions in the local area.
- Maps – we respectfully request you do not remove maps from this area as they are for the use of all campers.
At busy times during the summer an additional ‘portaloo’ toilet is situated near the gate of upper meadow.
Next to this is a waste and recycling area – please separate your recycling wherever possible.
Alongside the gate entrance there are:
- A hot water washup facility under cover
- Waste and recycling area
- Black waste and chemical disposal (please see waste and recycling)
Drinking water points are situated next to the washup in bridge meadow with a further two taps along the hedgerow near to pitch 3 and 5. There is a further tap in Upper Meadow near to pitch 8. (see map).
What’s available at Creswell Barn Farm Campsite
|Pitches – 4-acre field plus 2-acre field||15|
|Wash up area|
|Black waste disposal|
|Farm shop – seasonal farm fare|
|Free range children||Welcome|
|Well behaved Dogs||Welcome|
|Peace and quiet|
|Riverside pitches – booking required|
|Good location for touring Pembrokeshire|
|Fire pits – NEW for hire – 2018|
Phone and book your Farm camping holiday now